Monday, March 21, 2011

From the mouths of students...

"I had no idea that God has forgiven all of my sins, past, present AND future!  I had thought that when Christ died on the cross, He died for all of my past sins and it was up to him if He wanted to forgive the sins I have committed since then.  But NOW I know that He forgave all sin when He died in my place on the cross, even those sins in my future that I have not even committed yet!  That is incredible, and makes me SO thankful!"


"Since growing in my relationship with God, I now feel free to not care what people think of me!  Even though it is not always easy, I know that living for Christ is so much greater than living for the world."

-The above quotes were said by 2 different 1st year students who I have the privilege to go through the Follow-up Bible studies with!  It was such an incredible day today on campus as I saw the Lord bring different girls my way to share His love.  I had the opportunity to share with a few girls the vision of Student Life, (coming alongside students wherever they are in their walk with God, and helping to not only teach them more about Christ, but also train and equip them to be lifelong laborers for the Lord, wherever He calls them serve or work) and they were so excited!  It is so fun to be a part of a ministry that I know will continue growing and thriving long after I leave Fiji, because the Lord is behind it all, and His name is being glorified!

Thank you for being part of my team!  The Lord is moving in mighty ways!

No comments:

Post a Comment