Sunday, August 28, 2011

Mountains, Korea and Kiwi's!


Just a glimpse of what I've been up to recently!!!



Yesterday, Kori, Rob and Kori and I at the top of Mr. Korobaba!  It's about a 10 min. taxi ride from our apartment.  It took a little over an hour and consisted of slippery clay, rocks, steep climbs where we had to cling to roots and numerous times where out feet sunk into the mud, but...as evidence of the picture above, it was well worth it!  I love times like these where we get a chance to get out of the city and experience Fiji!



On Saturdays I lead a Bible study for 2 girls, Soohyun and Mijee, who are both from Korea.  This past weekend they treated me to a Korean meal for lunch!  I absolutely love hanging out with these girls.  Afterwards we came back to my apartment for Bible study.  It is so incredible to see how the Lord works...bringing us together from Korea and America to learn about Himself here in Fiji!



This past week we were joined by a team of ten from New Zealand!  8 Students and 2 staff will be with us for 2 weeks at USP sharing their faith and joining with us in ministry with students.  It is so fun to have them and we're so excited to see how the Lord is going to use them!


Thanks so much for keeping me in you prayers!  Let me know how I can be praying for you!
God Bless!
-Mary Lin

No comments:

Post a Comment